Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

New Year's eve was very quiet around here. Beth went to Bobbie's for the night and Edward went to bed early. A sure sign of old age if I ever saw one. I got to spend part of night with my #1 daughter(on the phone) but thats o.k. til we can do better.

I haven't heard from Frank and Kim since early yesterday. I pray they are o.k. I don't like what goes on but I don't get a vote in their choice of entertainment.

Mom is doing better.I cooked dinner for her and Don and took it over there. She wanted to go to bed early,so I got her to bed about 5:00. She watched t.v. for a while and was asleep when I checked a few minetes ago.

Beth's eye is doing better. We go back to the doctor Thurs. I hope the news is good.She's worried about school starting and her not being able to see well enough to get around. I think it will be better by the time school starts again. God is with her and we know He will take care of her.

It's 11:30 and I have to get up early so I calling this a night. God bless my family in the new year, help us to stay healthy and strong in our belief in God.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Happy New Year, Mom!
I always enjoy talking to you on the phone, but I am looking forward to the day when we can sit across the table and visit over a cup of coffee and a slice of one of Beth's cakes, while you bounce your new great-grandson on your knee!
I love you!